At the heart of Southern Ardèche region, La Barnerie Estate is located in the perfect area for outdoor sports, cultural activities and culinary discoveries, within preserved nature and breathtaking landscapes.
The mediterranean micro-climate of the region is quite exceptional and allows you to enjoy outdoor activities throughout most of the year.
Discover one of the most legendary caves of the world, listed as UNESCO World Heritage.
Hike or paddle in one of the most beautiful nature reserves of Europe.
Try speleology (cave exploring) in Ardèche. This activity is the perfect combination between sport, discovery and nature.
You can try a lot of different aquatic activities in Ardèche.
Swim in front of a breathtaking view over Southern Ardèche massifs and the village of Saint-Alban Auriolles. With a beautiful terrace all around, the swimming pool area is a real belvedere, much appreciated by our guests. From the heated swimming pool, you have direct access to the mezzanine floor of the new reception building (built in 2020). It is a nice place and a real shelter from the sun in summer or during the rare rainy days.
You can play pétanque all year long at La Barnerie Estate in Southern Ardèche. Enjoy the shadow of our old oak trees around the pétanque field. All the necessary material is at your disposal on demand at the reception desk.
Visit some of the most beautiful villages in France, a few kilometers only from La Barnerie Estate.
Hike around the massifs of Southern Ardèche and discover breathtaking landscapes. You can explore several nice trails by downloading different maps for free, on the website VISORANDO.
Enjoy our electric bikes and ride over the beautiful cycle paths of the region.
We bought our bikes from the French brand MOUSTACHE, one of the best on the market. They are simple to handle and equipped with rigid baskets on the handlebar and/or bags on the side.
Remember that you remain insured by your personal insurance.
- A market with handmade products from the region (every Monday on the square in front of the Town Hall of Saint Alban Auriolles)
- Aluna Festival 25th to 27th June 2020 in Ruoms
- A. DAUDET Museum
- The House of traditions in Ardèche (know-how from Ardèche, silk work...)
- A Farm to farm journey, April 2020
- Visit the cave of Pont d'Arc (historical reconstruction of Chauvet’s cave)
- Discover the natural resort of Ardèche by kayaking, hiking, biking, driving car or motorcycle
- Many night-time markets for more freshness
- Hikes on numerous marked trails (downloadable on the website VISORANDO)
- Rides with our electric bikes or with your own bikes